Graduate Case Manager
Up to £23,000 plus benefits
Stratford upon Avon
We’re looking for a graduate legal professional to join us as a probate case manager for our Stratford office. If you can bring the skills and passion we need, you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to progress and make a real impact with a business that puts people at the heart of its strategy.
At Co-op Legal Services, we’re not like other legal or private law firms. We’re passionate about our customers, members and colleagues, and doing the right thing. And as a graduate probate case manager with us, you’ll embark on a legal career with a difference. You’ll join a collaborative and driven team, focusing on supporting with and eventually managing your own probate cases from start to finish.
What you'll do:
• work closely with case managers, supporting with various cases and building your experience
• support with a varied caseload of estate administration cases using a case management system
• accurately update cases and make sure information is always recorded correctly
• engage with clients by telephone and email primarily
• drive your own development with the support of the team, building up your own case load as time goes on
This role will suit people who have:
• a law degree (any legal or office based experience would be a real advantage)
• a passion and drive for developing your legal career
• amazing communication and people skills
• excellent organisation and customer service skills
As a Co-op colleague you’ll do work that matters in an organisation where principles are just as important as profits. You’ll also get a package that includes:
- a competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (rising to 31 in line with service)
- an annual incentive scheme
- discounts on Co-op products and services
- a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Building an inclusive workplace
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.