Stock Team Manager
£32,452 plus benefits
Back shift 2pm – 10pm, any 5 over 7 days
We’re looking for a stock team manager to join our depot in Castlewood. At the Co-op we believe in putting our customers, colleagues and communities at the heart of everything we do. We inspire our teams to share their ideas to help us improve the way we work in our state-of-the-art depots. And Castlewood really is an impressive operation. Standing at 480,000 square foot and serving 846 stores, predominately in and around the Midlands and Yorkshire area. Castlewood plays a big role in keeping our customers happy.
In this role, you’ll lead, coach and develop an engaged and performance focused team and make sure everyone meets the agreed customer service and business levels. We’ll look for you to promote a culture of continuous improvement and help to increase customer service levels and drive measured improvements too.
What you’ll do:
• lead, coach and develop a team
• drive process and performance improvements
• make sure all key customer service and business deliverables are met
• work collaboratively with teams across the depot
This role would suit someone who have:
• previously led, coached and developed a team
• the ability to build relationships with a wide range of people
• proven analytical skills and able to work on various computer systems
• knowledge of warehouse management systems
• a keen eye for detail and able to spot patterns and trends
As a Co-op colleague you’ll do work that matters in an organisation where principles are just as important as profits. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• a competitive salary
• great holiday allowance
• discounts on Co-op products and services
• a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Building an inclusive workplace
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.