£17,800 plus benefits including flexible working (Grade H10)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic legal administrator to join our Sheffield-based customer engagement team. This busy team is responsible for making sure that colleagues are provided with necessary documentation to allow them to meet with customers, provide estate planning advice and deal with probate cases. t It also deals with customer queries around their life planning documentation like wills and powers of attorney. If you’re a natural communicator with great organisational skills and an interest in legal services, then this could be the role for you.
As a legal administrator, you’ll be responsible for taking calls from clients and case managers and our field-force of consultants, answering their queries and document requests professionally and within agreed deadlines. You’ll support the wider team by carrying out a range of admin tasks to help make sure things are running smoothly. This is a great opportunity for you to gain valuable exposure across our legal business, and to spot opportunities to improve ways of working in order to provide our clients with the outstanding service they expect from us.
What you’ll do:
• manage a variety of queries from colleagues and clients, mainly surrounding historic wills documentation requests (the team manage around 100 document requests a week)
• make sure that all queries are logged and responded to within agreed timescales
• request documentation from our off-site storage facility
• prepare documents to send to case managers
• carry out a range of general admin tasks to support the team
• learn to check the validity of legal documentation and prepare it for storage off-site
• spot opportunities to improve ways of working, and provide a consistently excellent service to clients and colleagues
This role would suit someone who has:
• previous admin experience (if this is in a legal environment then this’d be beneficial but isn’t essential)
• a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• great communication skills, both verbal and written
• good organisational skills and the ability to effectively manage a high volume of work
• lots of self-motivation and ambition; you’re willing to learn new things and have a positive and solution-driven approach
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.