Up to £20,000 (Work Level 6C)
Plus benefits including 28 days holiday, annual bonus, free parking
Bristol or Sheffield - Office based
We’re looking for an enthusiastic legal administrator to join our Bristol or Sheffield based estate planning team. If you’re a natural communicator with great organisational skills and an interest in legal services, then this could be the role for you.
As a legal administrator, you’ll support the wider team by carrying out a range of administrative tasks to help make sure things are running smoothly. This is a great opportunity for you to gain valuable exposure across our legal business, and to develop your skills and knowledge as you go.
What you’ll do
• support case managers with administrative work, meeting the requirements of the case management framework
• work effectively from a daily task list, making sure that the list is well maintained and kept up to date
• perform daily tasks such as such as dealing with customer queries via email or telephone and scanning and printing of post
• identifying potential concerns with returned documentation and highlighting this to the relevant case manager
This role would suit people who have
• excellent organisational skills
• some previous administration experience
• a high level of attention to detail
• the ability to prioritise a varied workload
• strong communication skills
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
• free on-site parking
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.