Wholesale Category Assistant - Nisa
£21,630 plus benefits (Work Level 6C)
Hybrid working – We’re now working in a hybrid way, currently 2 days a week at Nisa head office in Scunthorpe, with the rest working from home. However, this could change with business needs. You can find out more about our hybrid working policy at colleagues.coop.co.uk/hybrid-working-policy
We’re looking for a wholesale category assistant to join our trading team here at Nisa. Since Nisa was acquired by Co-op, we’ve focused on combining the best of both organisations to offer something new to independent retailers and commercial wholesalers across the UK. More scale and better product ranges give Nisa partners a real competitive advantage. If you can bring us a combination of amazing people skills and a future-focused approach, you’ll have a chance to gain fantastic experience and have a positive impact on the way we do business.
As a wholesale category assistant, we’ll look to you to effectively manage and execute the daily administration of product data, supporting our wholesale category controller and trading team. You'll also liaise with partners and suppliers to keep them up to date and solve any queries they may have. In this role, you'll have opportunity to learn and develop new skills with our talented trading team.
What you’ll do
• input accurate product, cost, and supplier information into our systems
• support new line set up
• upload relevant documentation to the system and keep accurate records
• update systems with promotional and deal information
• process all admin in a timely manner to ensure we are GSCOP compliant
• manage own workload to make sure deadlines are adhered to
• respond to queries from partners and suppliers, making sure any issues are resolved quickly
• work collaboratively with Co-op partners and teams to make sure product mapping is complete and accurate where applicable
This role would suit people who have
• admin experience in a fast-paced environment
• a keen eye for detail and accuracy
• good IT and MS Office skills, particularly Excel; you’re able to work with pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, and other formulas
• excellent organisational skills
• excellent communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to engage with a wide range of partners and suppliers
• a collaborative approach to work; you’re a great teammate and able to support the team when needed
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment, so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at colleagues.coop.co.uk.