Wholesale Category Assistant - Nisa
£18,500 plus benefits
12-month fixed-term contract
Remote / flexible working, with occasional travel to Scunthorpe’s head office
We’re looking for an admin assistant to join our trading team here at Nisa. Since Nisa was acquired by Co-op, we’ve focused on combining the best of both organisations to offer something new to independent retailers and commercial wholesalers across the UK. More scale and better product ranges give Nisa partners a real competitive advantage. If you can bring us a combination of amazing people skills and a future focused approach, you’ll have a chance to gain fantastic experience and to create a positive impact to the way we do business.
As a wholesale category assistant, we’ll look to you to effectively manage and execute the daily administration of product data, supporting the wholesale category controller and trading team. You'll also liaise with partners and suppliers to keep them up to date and solve any queries they may have. In this role, you'll have opportunity to learn and develop new skills with our talented trading team.
What you’ll do
• input accurate product, cost and supplier information into our systems
• support new line set up
• upload relevant documentation to the system and keep accurate records
• update systems with promotional / deal information
• process all admin in a timely manner to ensure we are GSCOP compliant
• manage own workload to make sure deadlines are adhered to
• respond to queries from partners and suppliers, making sure any issues are resolved quickly
• work collaboratively with Co-op partners and teams to make sure product mapping is complete and accurate where applicable
This role would suit people who have
• admin experience in a fast-paced environment
• a keen eye for detail and accuracy
• good IT and MS Office skills, particularly Excel; you’re able to work with pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s and other formulas
• excellent organisational skills
• excellent communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to engage with a wide range of partners and suppliers
• a collaborative approach to work; you’re a great teammate able to support the team when needed
The Co-op resourcing team supports Nisa recruitment as part of our ongoing partnership. Please note that although this role is being recruited by Co-op, the successful candidate will be employed by NISA.
Nisa is committed to providing a supportive working environment, and making sure you have access to great benefits, rewards and career prospects including:
• competitive salary and holidays
• health cash plan scheme
• discount on Co-op products
• company pension
Building an inclusive workplace
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve. We can also make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs.