Claims Assistant - Nisa
£18,200 - £18,500 plus benefits
Mon to Fri 8:30am to 5pm, plus 1 in 4 Saturdays and Bank holidays, once fully trained
We’re looking for a claims assistant to join our partner support team and help us make sure that any delivery issues are resolved promptly. Since Nisa was acquired by Co-op, we’ve focused on combining the best of both organisations to offer something new to independent retailers and commercial wholesalers across the UK. More scale and better product ranges give Nisa partners a real competitive advantage.
As a claims assistant, you’ll focus on providing an exceptional customer service to our partners whenever there’s an issue with their delivery. You’ll capture all the information you need, investigate further and liaise with the delivery supplier to resolve the case in a timely manner. If you can bring us the amazing people skills and customer service experience we’re after, you’ll have the chance to gain fantastic experience and to create a positive impact to the way we do business.
What you’ll do
• respond to partners queries regarding delivery/products issues, both by phone and email
• resolve cases within the agreed timescales
• provide a first-class customer service to our partners
• liaise with delivery suppliers to investigate issues and make sure they’re resolved in a timely manner
• accurately record issues and actions taken
• spot trends and identify opportunities for improvement
This role would suit people who have
• solid customer service background, with experience providing excellent customer service and support either on a face to face environment or via telephone
• excellent communication skills, with a talent for building positive relationships with partners and colleagues across the business
• a keen eye for detail and accuracy
• good admin and MS Office skills, with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to different IT systems
The Co-op resourcing team supports Nisa recruitment as part of our ongoing partnership. Please note that although this role is being recruited by Co-op, the successful candidate will be employed by NISA.
Nisa is committed to providing a supportive working environment, and making sure you have access to great benefits, rewards and career prospects including:
• competitive salary and holidays
• health cash plan scheme
• discount on Co-op products
• company pension
Building an inclusive workplace
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve. We can also make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs.