Senior Supply Chain Analyst
£39,100 - £42,000 plus benefits (Grade D17)
Manchester city centre
5 days over 7 with occasional weekend work
Multiple roles available
We’re looking for senior supply chain analysts to join our supply chain team and support the buying, forecasting and replenishment of products into our stores. If you can bring us the experience and great people skills that we need, we can give you the opportunity to build a career with a business that always puts people at the heart of its strategy.
As a senior supply chain analyst, it’ll be up to you to make sure we have the correct availability across our retail estate by managing the transition of goods from supplier to store. You’ll lead a team of analysts, making sure that work is done accurately and on time. You’ll also have a significant impact on our customers and members, as it’ll be up to you to make sure we have the right stock in the right place at the right time.
What you’ll do
• manage and support a team of around 4 analysts, taking on all line management responsibilities for these colleagues
• support the Category Replenishment Manager in coaching and supporting your team, helping them to effectively manage the end-to-end category replenishment process to agreed SLAs
• support in the delivery of business plans from a month to a year in advance
• manage relationships with our supplier base on a strategic level to promote high level service delivery
• provide expert advice and guidance to key partners at all levels including executive
• use management information and technical knowledge to propose improvements to policies and procedures
• make sure that you and your team are well-informed and understand the impact that your team has on the wider business
This role would suit people who have
• a proven track record of service delivery in a supply chain environment
• good knowledge of supply chain principles, including knowledge and experience of using supply chain systems (e.g. JDA Sap and Oracle)
• experience of people management; if you have previously led colleagues through change this would be advantageous
• great communication and influencing skills
• the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key partners
• ability to confidently create operational plans in line customer and business objectives
• good IT skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office applications (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an intermediate level)
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
● competitive salary
● coaching, training and support to help you develop
● pension with up to 10% employer contributions
● annual incentive scheme
● 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
● discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.