Programme Support Administrator
Circa £24,160 plus benefits (Work Level 6B)
Manchester city centre
12-month secondment/fixed term contract
We’re now working in a hybrid way, with colleagues dividing their time between home/remote working and the office. You can find out more about our hybrid working policy atcolleagues.coop.co.uk/hybrid-working-policy
We’re looking for a motivated programme support administrator to join our property team. You'll help the team by carrying out a range of support tasks relating to our Co-op estates. You'll have the chance to work collaboratively with a range of internal and external people. If you have the admin or project experience and great organisational skills that we need, then we can offer you the chance to help shape the way we work in the team, and to develop your career with a business that puts people at the heart of its strategy.
What you’ll do:
• work across a variety of programmes within Co-op Property, support with governance and signing-off property transactions and arrange property inspections when required
• make sure that all work goes through the right approval processes
• carry out general programme and systems administration to support the wider team including facilitating payments
• report and monitor key management information (MI) and data to proactively identify and minimise risk
• maintain relationships across the business, making links across internal and external partners including 3rd party solicitors and agents
• help to redefine processes and ways of working in the team to drive efficiencies
This role would suit people who have:
• strong administration experience or experience in a project / programme environment
• a high level of attention to detail and a proactive approach to tasks
• the ability to work flexibly and adapt to changing priorities
• the capability to work with internal and external partners to get the right results
• good general IT skills with the ability to confidently use programmes in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.