Lead Finance Analyst- Projects
£35,000-£45,000 plus benefits (Grade E16)
Manchester city centre
We’re looking for a lead finance analyst to join our investment project team. The team are responsible for evaluating and supporting all major business proposals.
As a lead finance analyst, it’ll be up to you to use insight to make sure we’re getting the best use of our capital. It’s a big job. The investment appraisal team develop business cases for all investment decisions over £50,000. But an even bigger opportunity to gain experience in a dynamic role.
What you’ll do
• evalaute capital investment and strategic projects
• support the finance business partner to develop high quality business cases
• use your insight and challenge to suggest the best use of our capital
• work across multiple cost saving and returns projects
• support with the capital investment programme
• build relationships and work collaboratively with partners across the business
This role would suit people who have
• an accountancy qualification
• financial modelling experience
• good relationship building and communication skills, able to challenge and influence a variety of people across the business
• advanced Excel skills
• experience using VBA programming language would be an advantage but not essential
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.