£22,000 to £28,000 plus benefits (Grade E)
Manchester city centre
We’re looking for an engagement analyst to support our engagement analytics manager in using business intelligence to improve the efficiency of our food business. If you can bring the ambition and natural problem solving skills we need, we can offer you the chance to learn and develop your skills with a business that puts people at the heart of its strategy.
In this role, you’ll work closely with the engagement analytics manager and other colleagues across the data and analytics team and wider retail business. We’ll look to you to document requirements and look at how we can develop solutions and deliver engaging communications and training to support colleagues through change. It’s a big job, and a fantastic opportunity for you to help land positive change whilst gaining exposure to teams across our retail business.
What you’ll do:
• support the engagement analytics manager with small scale change projects
• work with partners across our stores, depots and retail support centre to understand their requirements
• work collaboratively with the wider food and data analytics team to create relevant and fit for purpose solutions
• support the engagement analytics manager with creating implementation plans and designing training and communications to support colleagues through change
This role would suit people who have:
• the ability to create engaging communications and present information to different audiences
• experience of creating training and communications plans for a wide audience beyond your immediate team
• confidence analysing different data sets
• the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues at various levels
• a solution-driven mind-set and the ability to ask the right questions to understand the needs of the business
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.