Up to £28,000 plus excellent benefits (Grade F)
Manchester city centre
At Co-op Digital we’re using digital technology to create better ways of doing business for our members, customers and communities. We’re agile, fast-moving, and innovative. We’re recruiting for a digital coordinator to join us and support the business through this exciting period. If you can bring us an eye for detail and the excellent people skills we need, we can offer you the chance to learn new skills and build a career with a business that’s using digital to make a difference.
What you’ll do
Working as part of our digital operations team you’ll have an important role. Enabling change by coordinating and managing operational processes so our team can work efficiently and continue to deliver vital digital change across our business.
- act as a business continuity co-ordinator, working closely with the digital teams and heads of practice to make sure all records are completed and in place
- become a key point of contact for governance partners throughout the Co-op, eg from risk, audit, business continuity, GDPR, facilities etc.
- build relationships with digital colleagues, offering operational support and guidance where needed
- log key governance milestones
- constantly look for ways to improve processes and ways of working
- support the administration of supplier contracts and the procurement process
- manage content of the Digital Wiki
This role would suit people who have
- excellent organisation skills, able to manage conflicting priorities from partners across the business
- the ability to identify and assess risks and issues
- good relationship building skills, able to guide and challenge colleagues across all levels
- experience using Microsoft Office including Excel
- the ability to work on their own initiative, actively seeking out opportunities to improve processes without instruction
As a Co-op colleague you’ll do work that matters in an organisation where principles are just as important as profits. You’ll also get a package that includes:
- a competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- an annual incentive scheme
- discounts on Co-op products and services
- a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Building an inclusive workplace
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.