£17,000 - £18,500 plus benefits (Grade G11)
Manchester city centre
5 days over 7 working pattern
Multiple roles available
We’re looking for talented individuals to join our growing commercial data team. If you have the great analytical and organisational skills we’re looking for, you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and build your profile with a business that puts people at the heart of its strategy.
As a data coordinator at the Co-op, you’ll be responsible for inputting promotional, product and pricing data into our trading and supply chain systems. You’ll be trained on how to use each one, and how the work you do will impact them. Making sure our data is accurate and processed within key deadlines is key to our supply chain and making sure our stores have the products they need to serve our customers, members and communities. And it’ll be down to you to help keep the cycle running. What you’ll do
• take ownership for the accurate processing and inputting of product, pricing and promotional data into our trading systems
• manage large amounts of information and reporting, reviewing documents and data to make sure all details are correct and submitted in line with deadlines
• build relationships and work collaboratively with internal supply chain and buying teams
• respond to colleague queries about product, pricing and promotions, offering fact based recommendations using information available
• work with your team to develop and enhance your knowledge and capability
• provide support on business change projects while identifying opportunities to improve processesThis role would suit people who have
• great attention to detail and accuracy
• a naturally organised approach and keen eye for detail
• the confidence to work in a fast paced environment with deadlines
• previously worked with different IT systems, and are confident using new systems
• good MS office skills including Excel
• great team working skills
• some experience in data entry or retail – this would be a huge advantage, but not essentialWhy Co-op?
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.