£Competitive plus benefits (Work Level 6C)
We’re now working in a hybrid way, with colleagues dividing their time between working from home and in the office. You can visit our Hybrid Working Policy for more information (https://colleagues.coop.co.uk/hybrid-working-policy)
Permanent and fixed-term contracts / secondments available
At the Co-op, we don’t think there’s anything more important to our success than recruiting the right people at the right time for our business and that’s why we’re looking for a number of recruitment administrators, to make sure that we’re providing an excellent service and recruiting brilliant talent into the business. This is a great chance for you to join one of the leading employers in the Northwest, within a role that’ll provide a phenomenal stepping-stone into resourcing.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for handling a large volume of vacancies. Working towards various key performance targets, we’ll look for you to progress candidates through the recruitment process - reviewing screening questions all the way through to processing offers on the system. You’ll also help manage a central email inbox and answer queries from candidates and hiring managers on the phone.
What you’ll do
• post positions on our careers portal and other popular online job boards
• handle a high number of vacancies and candidates
• process offers through the system
• manage a central email inbox
• take phone calls from hiring managers and candidates, resolving a variety of resourcing queries
• work towards key performance measures
• be a brand ambassador for the Co-op
This role would suit people who have
• experience in a customer service role
• excellent team working skills
• amazing communication skills, particularly over the phone
• strong administrative skills
• experience of using IT systems; you can pick new ones up quickly
• a keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
• the ability to manage your own workload
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.