Business Process Owner
£35,000-£40,000 plus benefits (Grade E)
Manchester city centre
5/7 working pattern including occasional weekend work
18 month fixed term contract
2 roles available
We’re looking for business process owners to join our team and play an important part in our RBT (retail business transformation) programme. RBT is our largest and most high profile transformation programme, we’re implementing SAP to replace multiple legacy systems.
As a business process owner you’ll provide expertise, guidance and support to our supply chain colleagues on the transformation and build of quality end to end ways of working required due to the introduction of SAP. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of this high profile programme and shape our future ways of working.
What you’ll do
• engage with teams across the business to understand current and future ways of working
• design and develop new business processes and help to train colleagues so they can use the new system
• act as a key point of contact for any system related queries
• validate businesses processes to make sure they work as they’re supposed to
• support with the roll out of new processes and ways of working
• gather feedback and react accordingly, implementing any improvements where needed
• build relationships and work collaboratively with business process owners, transformation managers and supply chain colleagues across the programme
This role would suit people who have
• experience defining processes and ways of working
• worked as part of a project or programme
• excellent communication skills, able to translate complex information into a simple format
• good relationship building skills, able to engage with and challenge a variety of people
• an understanding of supply chain industry ways of working, although this isn’t essential
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.