Resourcing Change Partner – Scotland and North East England
£33,200 - £41,500 plus benefits (Grade E16)
3-month fixed-term contract
Remote / field-based role covering North East England and Scotland, including Highlands and Islands
We’re looking for a resourcing change partner to help us develop our resourcing service and ways of working across our Food business. In this role, you’ll be an advocate for the resourcing process – helping to ensure the business gets great value from our service by up-skilling managers, providing coaching and training, and gathering feedback to improve our ways of working. It’s a fantastic opportunity to be part of our success and help us recruit our colleagues of the future.
We’ve introduced new roles and new technology that helped us take our service to new heights and now we’re building on our success to deliver an even better customer experience. As a resourcing change partner, it’ll be up to you to support the business to make sure we deliver a simple, clear process to recruit the best people, at the right time.
What you’ll do
• schedule visits with hiring managers across the business to build relationships and offer recruitment advice and guidance
• encourage hiring managers to take ownership of their recruitment and engage with local communities
• build meaningful relationships with key partners across your region, influencing decisions and providing advice on key strategic topics (such as Diversity and Inclusion)
• analyse data to forecast recruitment trends
• attend monthly regional meetings to discuss recruitment
• collaborate with the head office resourcing teams
This role would suit people who have
• experience working in a regional or field-based role, able to self-motivate and manage their own workload
• the ability to coach and influence a variety of people across all levels of the business
• extensive experience in a resourcing role, ideally within a resourcing change model or programme
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment, so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at colleagues.coop.co.uk.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.