£21,200 - £26,100 plus benefits (Work Level 6B)
This role can be based out of Bristol, Manchester, Sheffield or Stratford-Upon-Avon
We’re now working in a hybrid way, with colleagues dividing their time between working from home and in one of our office locations which include (Bristol, Manchester, Sheffield, or Stratford-upon-Avon) particularly in the initial period. You can visit our Hybrid Working Policy for more information (https://colleagues.coop.co.uk/hybrid-working-policy)
We’re looking for experienced Will writers to join us as associate case managers. In this role, you’ll be responsible for drafting and taking instructions on a variety of wills and associated estate planning documents together with managing those incoming cases. You’ll communicate with clients over multiple channels, progressing each case through to completion. We’ll also look to you to mentor and support other colleagues within the team. It’s a big job with even bigger opportunities for you to develop your legal career with a business that puts people first.
What you’ll do
• document and write wills that are of various degrees of complexity, write powers of attorney and other estate planning documentation while making sure all paperwork is legally accurate and professionally written
• liaise with clients and associated professionals throughout each case
• manage an incoming case load and work with those parties involved towards the successful completion of a case
• accurately maintain client records and correspondence on our systems, making sure that all compliance and regulatory standards are met
This role would suit people who have
• a solid background in estate planning
• the ability to build rapport with your clients, and a passion for providing outstanding customer service
• a high level of attention to detail
• a proven ability to manage your own caseload and deliver to deadlines in a busy environment
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• free access to gym and spa facilities at the 5-star Aztec West hotel
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.