£19,000 - £22,000 plus benefits including free onsite parking (Grade G11)
We’re looking for a driven customer advisor to join our Bristol team. At Co-op Legal Services we are known for our ethical approach, innovative use of technology and commitment to members, customers and colleagues. We’re a leading provider of probate, estate planning and private client services, with a portfolio of commercial partnerships with blue chip clients in the financial advisory, insurance and banking sectors.
As a Co-op business we have a rich heritage of supporting local communities. Self-development is one of our core values, and we’re committed to building an inclusive workplace where colleagues from diverse backgrounds will thrive. Careers at Co-op Legal offer you the opportunity to learn, grow and succeed in a business that puts people first. In this role, you’ll be part of the team that communicates with our customers and communities every single day. If you can show us the skills we need, you’ll have the chance to be a part of it.
What you’ll do:
• make outbound calls relating to probate; working towards set targets (you’ll receive full training during your induction period)
• answer customer queries and distribute information
• book appointments for customers with our probate consultants
• complete related administration during and after calls with customers
• support inbound calls where necessary
This role would suit people who have:
• a desire to learn new skills
• a passion for developing your career within a legal business
• strong communication skills; you can approach difficult subjects with professionalism and deliver the help our customers need
• excellent self-motivation and strong organisational skills
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• free access to the 5 star Aztec hotel and spa, including gym, classes, pool, and spa facilities
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.