Learning and Development Facilitator
£23,400 starting salary plus benefits (Grade F)
Field-based, covering Aberdeen and surrounding areas
We’re looking for L&D (learning and development) facilitators to join us, and deliver training - learning to colleagues across Co-op’s Retail, Funeralcare and
Support Centre business areas. If you have excellent communication skills and a real passion for developing people we can offer you a rare opportunity to gain exposure to diverse areas of the Co-op, and to deliver learning that will equip our teams with the valuable skills and knowledge they'll need to succeed.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with the wider L&D team to gain an in-depth understanding of the development that will be delivered. This is a field-based role where you will deliver behavioural sessions that are both engaging and thought-provoking for various audiences across Co-op, and in line with key business objectives. This varied role offers the chance for you to meet new people at all levels of the business, and to bring your own unique style into the sessions that you deliver.
What you’ll do
• actively familiarise yourself with the learning delivery portfolio prior to delivery
• deliver sessions to colleagues within a given geographical remit
• build meaningful relationships with various partners across Co-op
• get involved in projects and initiatives to support key business goals
This role would suit people who have
• the confidence to work autonomously and manage your own diary
• outstanding communication skills both written and verbal, you feel comfortable presenting to colleagues at all levels
• the ability to think creatively
• good coaching skills
• previous L&D experience would be advantageous but isn’t essential
• willingness to travel to locations within an agreed area
• genuine passion for developing others
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.